WBD amongst best law firms in the UK for private client expertise
Womble Bond Dickinson has once again been recognised as one of the best law firms in the UK for private client work. WBD was named as a tier one firm in the 2021 eprivateclient Top Law Firms, a detailed report into the top private wealth law firms in the UK.
Firms are ranked according to a number of factors including revenue and headcount with a total of 49 firms featured in the guide and only 16 listed as top tier firms.
This is the second year running that WBD is recommended as a top tier firm.
Neil Long, head of the firm's Private Capital team, commented:
"We're thrilled to be recognised once again as a top tier firm in the UK. This is a great tribute to the dedicated and talented team of legal and wealth planning experts that work with us across the country.
"WBD's private wealth practice has been advising families and their businesses for over 200 years. We take the time to understand our clients and we leverage that knowledge, alongside our legal advice, commercial experience and innovation, to find solutions that work best for them."
This is the latest in a series of accolades and recognitions for the WBD team:
- The firm was highly ranked in the 2021 Chambers and Partners High Net Worth guide with the team's expertise recognised in London, Bristol, Yorkshire, the North East and Scotland
- WBD was commended at this year's eprivate client awards for best private client law firms
- Partner Neil Long, who leads the practice, featured in the 2020 Citywealth TOP 100 Trust Litigators List
- Partner Alexander Dickinson was named as one of the 2021 eprivateclient 50 Most Influential practitioners
- Michael Conway, an associate in the team was named as one of the 2021 eprivateclient Top 35 Under 35.
Last week, WBD announced it was growing its private wealth team with a number of new appointments across the firm's UK offices.