WBD's private wealth team praised by Chambers High Net Worth guide
WBD's private wealth team has been ranked highly in the Chambers High Net Worth (HNW) guide.
The Chambers HNW guide focuses specifically on the international private wealth market. Published annually, it covers private wealth management work and related specialisms in key jurisdictions around the world, featuring the leading lawyers and law firms for wealthy individuals and families.
In this year's edition, the guide highlights WBD as one of the 'best firms to engage with' as well as 'dominating the Newcastle market' and 'one of the standout teams in Bristol'. Another source highlighted the private wealth team as being 'a stable, well-respected team who know their subject area well and have excellent client skills.' Our private wealth team received a Band 1 for Private Wealth law in Newcastle and surrounds and Band 2 for Private Wealth law in Bristol and surrounds.
- Andrew Tingley was singled out for working with high net worth individuals on immigration matters across the UK
- Neil Long was described as "extremely approachable, highly responsive and an expert in his field."
- Richard Pike was highlighted as an Associate to watch and was recognised as "affable, constructive and very good with clients."
- It was noted that Chris Kerr-Smiley's "technical trust expertise is exemplary."
- Mark Woodward's client commented that "he is absolutely first-rate."
- Alexander Dickinson was described as "first-class in everything he does."
- Deborah Jude was recognised for having "good, round knowledge of private client work."
- George Lyall's client commented that he is "a great lawyer. If you're looking at domicile issues, international issues you cannot beat George"
- Susan Maxey was described as "a fantastic practitioner. Very, very capable"
- Finally, Helen Tavroges was highlighted as "technically outstanding, commercially very savvy and has an incredible eye for detail."
David Dale, Head of Private Wealth at WBD, comments:
"It is great to see so many members of our private wealth team receiving fantastic accolades and testimonials in the international Chambers HNW guide. I would like to congratulate the team for continuing to deliver outstanding work and excellent client service to our clients. These rankings are a tribute to the hard work and dedication of our private wealth group as it demonstrates their passion towards protecting and advancing our clients' interests."