Webinar: COVID-19 - emerging from lockdown and the diversified estate
Taking place on Friday 19 June, our next webinar will look at how businesses are planning to emerge from lockdown and the benefits of having a diversified estate. The main themes we look to cover are as follows:
- Your business - how has it changed during lockdown, what are the obstacles to re-opening and when will you do so?
- Where are the opportunities for the future? What are the types of new diversification opportunities that will attract your investment? On Estate or Off Estate?
- What has changed for your tenants and how will your relationship work in the future?
This will be followed by an interactive Q&A session. There will be an option to submit your questions ahead of the event during the registration process.
Our speakers will be:
- Alexander Dickinson, Partner at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP
- Simon Browne, Winchester Golf Academy
- Dr Anna Charlton, Hesleyside Huts
- Miki Fairfax, Mindrum Estate
- Ben Herbert, Llanarth Estate