Claire is an associate paralegal specialising in probate and estate administration matters within the Private Wealth team. She has experience in dealing with a variety of taxable and non-taxable estates as well as intestate and cross border estates.
Claire also assists clients with drafting their Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising a client on valuing the estate for inheritance tax purposes and completing inheritance tax forms
- Advising a client on varying their legacy, to benefit their children and grandchildren
- Administering an estate with missing beneficiaries
- Handling a property insurance claim during the estate administration period
- Administering an insolvent estate.