We help international families find practical solutions to the ownership and devolution of their global wealth.
Whether you have investments in the UK, are moving to or have already moved to the UK, or if you have always lived in the UK and have assets overseas, we use our expertise in international tax and succession planning to devise and implement the most appropriate global planning for you, your family and your business or personal assets.
We advise on:
- Residence, domicile and the remittance basis
- UK tax advice for non-UK residents
- Cross-border wills and succession planning
- Tax compliance for individuals and their wealth holding structures
- Creation of trusts, foundations, companies and partnerships in the UK and offshore
- Restructuring existing asset-holding structures
- Fiduciary and UK tax issues affecting trustees and executors
- Purchase, structuring and sale of UK residential, sporting and commercial property
- International incapacity issues
- Family asset protection
- Philanthropy and charitable giving.
We work alongside your existing overseas advisers and our network of overseas professionals to achieve the best overall outcome for you taking into account the nature, value and location of your assets. We understand the need to keep plans and structures flexible to adapt to personal, regulatory and fiscal changes.
If you or your family have both UK and US connections, please click here to read more about how we advise on US/UK Wealth Planning.