An area of law which is heavily governed by complex legislation, and which carries considerable penalties when completed incorrectly, tax law duties prove to be an annual challenge for a vast range of clients.
As vital as they are complicated, tasks surrounding strategic tax planning and tax compliance often require some degree of expert oversight from tax lawyers.
Offering a guiding hand through the complexities of tax law, our specialist tax lawyers at Womble Bond Dickinson Wealth provide invaluable tax advice and personalised services to our clients across all sectors. To ensure our advice is tailored to suit your specific circumstances and requirements, our work covers the two core tax areas you may face: 'housekeeping' and strategic tax planning. With unrivalled expertise in both areas, clients of our tax law firm can be assured of the experience and skill of their tax lawyer.
Personal tax advice and tax compliance services
Designed to make life easier for our clients, our housekeeping tax services take the stress out of your tax compliance responsibilities. Once assigned, your personal tax advisor will keep in touch with you throughout the year, providing support to gather all relevant information ahead of key dates. Our ultimate aim is to relieve you of the burden of your tax compliance, so you can rest easy, knowing the following tax advisory services are taken care of:
- Management of tax compliance timelines, filing duties and payment obligations
- The provision of personal tax advice to aid in the organisation of annual responsibilities
- Complete tax return services carried out through the year to ensure compliance.
Tax planning strategy and advice services
The Womble Bond Dickinson Wealth tax planning team are experts in the complex and constantly changing world of tax law, and have the knowledge and experience necessary to deliver sound tax advice. Through this comprehensive service, our team of tax planning consultants will work to develop a bespoke tax strategy that is tailored to your specific circumstances.
The development and ongoing fulfilment of a strategic tax plan plays an important role in private wealth management. As part of our tax planning strategy service, our dedicated tax lawyers will advise on the following:
- The mitigation of exposure to inheritance and capital gains tax through carefully-devised solutions
- Advising on the various tax relief opportunities available including entrepreneurs' relief, agricultural property relief and business property relief whilst taking into consideration the impact of other taxes such as income tax and stamp duty land tax
- Providing specialist insight into a wide variety of tax matters, including those relating to residence and domicile, choice of vehicle for holding assets and structuring of investments to maximise reliefs available under Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS/SEIS).
Whatever your tax position or personal circumstances, Womble Bond Dickinson Wealth's specialist tax lawyers and planning consultants are available to provide their services. Our team takes the longer-term view and are committed to delivering a client experience that can't be beaten so, whether you need assistance with your annual tax compliance durites or are looking to take advantage of our comprehensive tax planning services, contact us online.