Womble Bond Dickinson’s team of expert asset protection solicitors are here to help you plan for the worst case scenario by putting in place plans to protect your wealth and assets.
Whether you’re looking for advice on safeguarding your family, business or personal wealth, our asset protection lawyers are on hand to advise you from consultation to implementation, to give you peace of mind about your future.
With years of experience, we understand that wealth protection is a crucial component in planning for your future and recognise the many challenges that you may face when devising a plan. Our asset protection lawyers are here to assess each client’s individual circumstances, take into account any relevant risks, and create a plan tailored to suit their specific needs. No matter if you’re in a high-risk profession, a vulnerable individual, handing over a business or you’re simply looking for ways to preserve your wealth in uncertain times, our solicitors and financial advisors are here to help.
Asset protection planning services
With comprehensive knowledge across a range of sectors, our asset protection lawyers are able to advise individuals on the best course of action when putting plans in place to protect their assets, providing a range of services including:
Family asset protection
- Help families plan effectively for the future with life assurance and remortgage payment plans, as well as any estate and business protection
- Assisting those with disabilities and vulnerable individuals who lack the capacity to make decisions when managing affairs
- Help draft asset protection trusts and wills to preserve wealth
- Advising on and assessing in depth, post and pre-nuptial agreements and considering any tax regulations that may be involved
- Offering advice to individuals regarding protecting the future of their real estate
- Put in place plans for affordable medical care in case of any potential critical illnesses
- Advising on how to prevent inheritance from affecting benefits and protecting your spouse and children from potential tax burdens.
Business asset protection
- Aiding the general management of financial affairs
- Help putting in place arrangements for businesses and shareholders to protect assets in case of illness or unprecedented circumstances
- Assisting in creating cost-effective plans and policies to preserve wealth in accordance with tax regulations
- Help in protecting against insolvency
- Advising on business succession planning and implementation.
Our lawyers are dedicated to providing the most cost-effective and comprehensive advice possible to help safeguard you, your family and business from the unexpected. If you’re interested to learn more about how our asset protection solicitors can help you get in touch with us today.