Here at Womble Bond Dickinson our residential property solicitors are committed to providing an efficient and proactive service which is tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Whether you’re buying or selling a residential property, our expert lawyers understand how daunting the processes involved can be and are on-hand to provide sound advice and assistance. Our residential lawyers work closely with clients to give personalised, reliable and pragmatic advice to ensure every aspect of the buying and selling process runs smoothly.
With experience across a wide variety of sectors, our residential property lawyers offer a bespoke and flexible service to all clients - possessing extensive knowledge in all aspects of transferring property, conveyancing, remortgaging, investment properties and more. Every property transaction comes with its own challenges, and that’s why our residential property solicitors are here to ensure that all purchases are completed thoroughly and in accordance with regulations. With teams of expert lawyers based across both the UK and the US, we are able to advise a wide range of clients including:
- Individuals and partnerships
- Companies and financial institutions
- Property professionals.
Residential conveyancing services
Whether you’re in need of advice surrounding the transfer of equity, remortgaging, investing in properties or more, our residential conveyancing lawyers are on hand to provide the following services:
- Advising domestic and international clients on selling UK residential properties
- Help sellers draft contracts and liaise with the buyer’s legal team
- Aiding in drafting documents for the transfer of deeds including matrimonial transfers, trust and will transfers
- Conducting relevant, in-depth searches on the client's behalf to investigate properties, ensuring they have the correct legal rights before it is sold
- Controlling checks of properties and the land surrounding them to ensure they are safe and in working order, e.g. drainage, water supply etc.
- Help in negotiating and exchanging contracts
- Providing advice surrounding property transactions, wills and tax planning, agricultural property advice and dispute resolution
- Helping transfer or partition ownership of properties and land registration
- Providing services relating to the acquisition of property assets
- Help surrounding mortgages and refinancing.
Our residential property solicitors understand that property transactions can be stressful and are here to help in buying, selling and financing properties in both rural and urban areas. If you’re interested in learning more about how our residential property solicitors can help you, browse our professional staff and get in touch with us today.